Another cheeky haul!


On the second day of staying at my boyfriends for the week, I thought id pop into town and do a bit of shopping while he was at work. I would like to say, that I am very proud of myself as I managed to control myself while I wondered through Primark. I hope I'm not the only one who feels the need to splurge while shopping there. I also spent under £30 on a lot of items, I pretty much spent roughly around £5 in each shop.  And of course, picked up a Costa after all my hard work of shopping hehe! 

So here's my cheeky spending spree;


Trevor Sorbie Shampoo and Conditioner for think hair
Boots -  2 for £6


Lush bath bombs
Lush - both £2.35 each
Cream Candy Bath & Candy Fluff Egg

Floral Nail Wraps £1
Hair Bands £1.50
(I'll use the hairbands as bracelets.)
Primark

Smokey Eye Palette £3.99
Foundation/Blusher Brush £2.50
H&M

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation £4.48 (Savers)
Maybelline Fit Me Powder £3.98 (Wilkinsons)

Mothers day gift - £5
Thorntons (Yummmyy)

Have you treated yourself to anything recently? :)
                        ♥
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. When I went to UK late last year, I went absolutely NUTS in primark. So kudos to you for having self control, as I had absolutely none lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you. I ruined the whole 'not spending crazy amount'. I went back in last week and went crazy. But on homeware so I feel that's fine haha.

      Delete
  2. Really want to try the wake me up foundation, would love to ssee a review of it!

    come check out my blog www.buttonsandlipstick.blogspot.com and don't forget to follow if you like what you see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good. I'll post a review on it soon. But I definitely recommend it! :)
      I love your blog. :) x

      Delete
  3. I had work one day but thought I would pop in to Primark for a quick 'in and out' it was inevitably not going to happen. I really like the bracelets and the smokey eye palette, I love lush bath bombs but I never use them because they make my cupboard smell really nice x

    grace-gibson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so difficult to not spend anything. Thank you. H&M's smokey palette has to be my favorite so far! Haha, I've done the same. They're still wrapped in the bag, but kept them in my storage box because it does make other smell really nice! X

      Delete
  4. For example, instead of listen, and then discuss things that happened within my
    current and past foods that detox your body.

    Here is my web blog; natural cleansing detox

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig